Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Working my way back!

Now that I'm at day 3 I have some mixed emotions. I want to wake up skinny, I want to work at it, I want to eat whatever and not give a crap about how it will go straight to my ass. I tell myself I have to work at this and thanks to Beth's journey you can check out her blog here post I am now telling myself this
Today's menu was this Breakfast- Waffles with Peanut butter and a banana and coffee with creamer Lunch-leftover dinner from last night I just added an applesauce. PM Snack- Baby Sugar Plums, kashi Crackers, and Fat Free Yogurt Dinner- Chicken Sausage, stuffed eggplant, and white rice.
The eggplant was super easy I sliced it in half. Cut out the inside and chopped into cubes and mixed it with tomatoes, peppers, and onion. and then topped with RF Mozzarella cheese. I should have taken pics of the entire process but I didn't... THere's next time right. Here is a picture what I used to stuff the eggplant.
After dinner I met up with one of my bestie's at a local park for a walk/jog/run. All I can say is WOW!! I'm so outta shape and I wish I would have stuck with my running in 2010. I thought man running Sucks! and I hated being sweaty. I again had to tell myself I have to work at this. I'm not going to wake up one morning and be a distance runner. S had a great time in the BoB. Here is 2 pictures Deb snapped of my coming down the hill. I look fabulous don't I? Bahaha!!!
Well that's it for day 3 and geez that's a lot! So how was your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment