Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 2 of Renewed Me

Well today is day 2. I did pretty well last night. I did snack on a few animal crackers before bed. So today's menu is: Breakfast-
Kashi Cereal, RF Milk, and the banana I had as a mid morning snack. Oh I can't forget the coffee... Lunch
Quinoa and squash left from dinner and I added some greenbeans too. I did have a diet coke after lunch, I needed a pick me up.


Mid afternoon snack

Baby sugar plums & 1% cottage cheese and turkey pepperoni. Don't worry I didn't eat it all together. I had it spread out through out the afternoon.

Dinner
We have an oven roaster, fresh string beans, & a rice mix by near east.


After dinner I took S to the local library we parked at my parents' house & walked through the park to get to the library. We stopped and watched some kids play basketball & baseball. We were gone about an hour. I know that this is mostly rambling but I need to keep writing to hold myself accountable for what I eat each day. As time goes on I will not ramble and make sense :)

How was your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment