Monday, July 9, 2012

The Renewed Me

Hey There Blog World! I haven't blogged in 2 yrs! So many things have happened. I went off of my WLJ to start a new journey called Motherhood! My wonderful son is now 14 months almost 15 months and I have played with the idea to jump back on the WLJ for a year and just couldn't stay on track! I have decided I'm going to start blogging again to help me stay accountable since I'm going to start this out on my own and not on WW like I did last time. I have a very busy life so I will come on and update at least once a week. So here's to the renewed me and the next chapter of my life. Today's Menu Breakfast- 3 eggwhites and 1 whole egg with Reduced Fat Mozzarella cheese, peppers onions, & mushrooms. AM Snack- Large banana Lunch-Large Salad, with turkey pepperoni, RF Mozzarella, crasins, croutons, and Honey Mustard on the side. PM & evening Snacks (if needed) -1% cottage cheese with blueberries. Sugar plums, and turkey pepperoni Dinner- Pork Chops, quinoa, summer squash Lots of water with limes and lemons. Goal for the week is to 1. drink 64oz of water during the work day and 2. to take my son on a walk every night after dinner through the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment