Thursday, May 20, 2010

Week 34 Finding my skinny!!

I was sitting here thinking how long have I've been on my weight loss journey (WLJ). It's been 34 weeks. Boy, this sure can be a struggle. I have lost 41.3 lbs and I still see that "fat" girl in the mirror. I have to learn how to find the "skinny" girl in the mirror. So to help me find that I'm going to take my measurements tonight and post them this weekend. I will continue to take measurements on a monthly basis. I think if I take them any more than that I will get discouraged. I'm also going to post some side by side pictures to help me see the changes going on with my body.

What have I done today to help with finding the skinny girl:

Well here is what I ate:
I had Shredded Wheat for breakfast with milk, an apple for a morning snack, then for lunch I had a Veggie burger with some cheese and Canadian bacon on a potato roll. I was trying to go for a bacon cheese burger but that just didn't work out the way I wanted. I have to invest in some turkey bacon next time I want a "bacon cheese burger". I also had some cucumber salad that I made last night. It was super easy: 2 cucumbers, sliced and peeled. some shredded carrots, balsamic vinegar and some Mrs. Dash and I also had a 100 calorie pack of almonds and then a kiwi for late afternoon snack.


This is me waiting for Debbie

Before dinner I'm going for a run with on of my besties! Ok so my run wasn't really a run it was a walk/jog

On my way home for some Crab!


For dinner we are having some crab legs, rice, and grilled eggplant. I'm quite excited for dinner tonight because I haven't had crab legs in the longest time. The Husband grilled the legs and OMG they were so yummy! I didn't even need butter. I have never tried to eat crab without butter. The rice was some type of Pilaf I got at the grocery store and it was spicy. I'm not sure what is up with that brand but each time we get something of that brand it's spicy. I'm not a big spicy person.



Distance: 2.96 miles, time: 47:47 Pace:16:07
This activity only earned me 3 WW Activity points but that is better than nothing right?!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice update Sue Bee!!! We will do better running next time, I promise to step it up. Less talking, more running. Keep up the great changes.....you are so darn healthy!!!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete